Terms and Conditions for use of Paradox Books’ website
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by them.
1. Information on this website will change. Paradox Books reserves the right to change or withdraw information on this website without notice to you.
2. All the material on this website including the text, graphics and photographs, is protected by copyright, trade mark, and other proprietary rights. You may download and copy or print material on this website for personal private or personal commercial use only.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Paradox Books is not liable for any loss or damage however arising (including in negligence) and of whatever nature (including direct, indirect, loss of profits or consequential loss) resulting from or in connection with your use of any information on this website or any error or omission in that information.
4. Paradox Books is not liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (including direct, indirect, loss of profits or consequential loss) resulting from or in connection with your access to this website, or your use or downloading of any material from this website, whether due to viruses or otherwise.
5. As a service, this website may include links to websites operated by others. Paradox Books accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy or function of these other websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply Paradox Books' endorsement of the website or operator or any association with the operator.
Paradox Books' Policies and Procedures
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Terrie Gray at 6494460023.
Collection of Information
In order to use the Paradox Books website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email.
Any information collected by Paradox Books is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from Paradox Books customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at email@example.com.
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Paradox Books uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at email@example.com.
Paradox Books may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Paradox Books does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the Paradox Books site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of paradoxbooks.co.nz.
Paradox Books' Security Policy
Paradox Books uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.
eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian and New Zealand merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
• Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
• Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Paradox Books or any outside party.
• All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
• All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
• eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
• eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Paradox Books.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
Your purchase will be shipped by the following day and you will be advised by email of its tracking number. If there is any issue with supply, you will be contacted by the following day. Deliveries can usually be expected within 3-5 working days.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund & Returns Policy
Paradox Books' Refund and Returns policy is accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Please email us at email@example.com within one week if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.